- I have a wonderful, beautiful, supportive wife named Bridget.
- I have two sweet little boys named George and Glen.
- I’m a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- I’m currently attending Snow College as a Computer Science major. After finishing at Snow I plan to transfer to Utah State University.
- I’m a Linux user.
- I was raised in the suburbs, but I want to live in the country.
- My dream job is to write open-source software from home.
- My wife and I are planning on home-schooling our children.
About this blog
I initially started this blog with the idea that I would use it to keep in touch with my friends after quitting Facebook. That didn’t work out the way I hoped, so I rejoined Facebook, but I gave Facebook as little personal info as possible and added a minimal number of friends. Most of the things I post online I post here, then I’ll post a link to my blog page on Facebook or wherever. That way I only have to write something once, and I’m not taking up a lot of space on my friends’ news feeds.